1. If the client uses the CrowdComms design service, we will upload and brand the project within (3) working days of receiving assets and facilitate one (1) further update once signed off by the client.
2. CrowdComms will configure the first draft of the registration site within five (5) working days unless otherwise advised.
3. Upload other content/action changes within forty-eight(48) hours of receiving unless otherwise advised.
4. Once the first draft of content is loaded, CrowdComms will confirm via email.
5. Respond to emails with update of completion of request or to highlight next steps within one (1) business day.
6. Once initial branding and content is loaded, CrowdComms will supply two (2) hours of phone/ online Content Management System (CMS) training to ensure that the client is proficient in making edits in the CMS and analysing registrant details / pulling reports in the CMS.
1. Ensure ALL content will be sent by one authorised client contact.
2. Ensure all content data is correct and signed off internally prior to sending to CrowdComms.
3. Provide brand guidelines where applicable.
4. Provide design assets.
5. Supply all content on or before the agreed date. The agreed date will be confirmed on the initial Kick-Off call
6. Supply content and changes to content by email or other agreed method (i.e. FTP / Dropbox etc.)
7. Proof and approve all content and project setup before launch.
Content (other than images) cannot be accepted in PDF.
Where possible brand assets should be provided in a vector format or as high resolution bitmaps.
Content is loaded as supplied.
We do not proof-read content before/after it is loaded.
Please note custom URLs require up to 48 hours to become active once setup.
Client to confirm email address from which system generated confirmation emails are to be sent.
All projects require will receive internal quality assurance check. This check is carried out by a designated member of our QA team.
In all instances the client will be required to sign off projects before going live.
Whatever your vision for your next virtual, hybrid or in-person event, we can help.
Get in touch today!