We’re looking for a motivated tech enthusiastic who will help our clients produce amazing events. Are you the Production Support Specialist we’re looking for?
A Bit About Us:
CrowdComms is changing the way attendees experience events. We deliver everything an attendee needs to know straight to their smartphone or tablet.
Clients such as eBay, CBA and Domino’s Pizza, plus some of the biggest conferences and associations, use CrowdComms to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
Thousands of event planners and millions of attendees use our event apps across the globe. We get a kick out of offering market-leading support and making our clients and app users smile.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced production specialist to join CrowdComms as an Production Support Specialist.
We need a passionate, fun and outgoing individual to be part of a dynamic team. You’ll educate others about technology, build relationships and continue to grow CrowdComms’ international client base.
Join CrowdComms and help change the way the world meets and learns at live events.
The Low Down:
As a part of the the CrowdComms’ Sydney Production Team you’ll work with the Sales team, Developers and Designers to manage and create end-to-end event app solutions.
You’ll connect with our amazing clients and support them throughout their event lifecycle. You’ll proactively manage the development, the delivery of the app solution and even have the opportunity to attend the event and see your work in action onsite and make sure they are a success.
Specific activities will include:
- Capture client requirements and establish a production project plan
- Liaise with key stakeholders and manage the project deliverables
- Maintain clear lines of communication with the client with regards to the app build process
- Conduct application training with clients – online or face-to-face
- Manage a portfolio of projects of varying size and complexity
- Ensure every app goes through the company Quality Control (QC) process
- Attending events as and when required; typically to provide an app concierge service as well as working with the event AV team to facilitate elements such as Live Polling and Q&A
- Managing all client data in accordance with GDPR legislation
A Bit About You:
Think you’ve got what it takes? Here are some of the awesome qualities and skill-sets you’ll demonstrate:
- Project management experience, preferably in a production environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience supporting the sales process, including client facing meetings
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and knowledge-hungry work ethos
- Love of app technology
- Working knowledge of Excel and Photoshop
- Creative thinking, particularly regarding support process improvement
- Flexible approach to travel (office and external events)
- Previous client support experience including an empathetic and caring approach to problem solving and helping others
What you will get from CrowdComms:
- Invaluable experience working for CrowdComms, a brand renowned in the events industry for forward thinking event tech and exemplary service.
- The opportunity to be part of a young, open-minded and diverse team. Our people are excited to come to work every day and are passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- Working in an environment where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise, and grow as a professional in your field.
Want to make this opportunity all yours? Dazzle us with your resume and covering email here.