CrowdComms is changing the way attendees experience events using their smartphones and tablets at conferences and tradeshows. Clients like Disney, Thomas Cook, Nike and some of the biggest conferences and associations have used CrowdComms to enhance the attendee experience at their events. Thousands of corporate & association event planners and millions of attendees have used our event Apps across the globe.
This is a maternity cover position, with the potential to turn into a full time position. We are looking for passionate, fun, and outgoing individuals, who love to educate others about technology, build relationships, travel around the world and grow CrowdComm’s international client base. Join us and help change the way the world meets and learns at live events with CrowdComms.
The Low Down:
As a Support Specialist you are the first point of contact for our amazing clients when they need help, and you will be there to support them throughout the whole of their event life cycle. Our clients are generally professional event planners working at associations or large corporations. The end users of our product however are attendees around the world from all ages and professions.
We get a kick out of offering amazing support and making our clients and users smile whenever they have any contact with CrowdComms. Everyone from our CEO to our developers play a part in the support process at CrowdComms. This is more than just a customer support role; you’ll be working with the team to handle anything that comes across your way, and attending the client’s events all over the world to make sure they go with a bang! This is a chance to learn and be involved at every point of the company while helping and building individual relationships with a wide range of CrowdComms clients across the world.
We need you to:
– Have meticulous attention to detail
– Have amazing written and verbal communication skills.
– Love technology and be web-savvy. You have a smartphone and are active on social media.
Know your way around Excel and preferably Photoshop
– Answer enquiries and help requests received via email or over the phone.
– Be able to think outside the box and think creatively on how to improve the support process at every step.
– Love learning new things and be able to work with minimal supervision.
– Willing to travel regularly for work
– Have previous customer support experience, be empathetic and truly care about helping and solving others problems
What you will get from CrowdComms:
– An experience of a lifetime working with a young, open-minded and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
– An environment that is both fast-paced and fun to work in.
But most importantly CrowdComms is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise, and grow as a professional in your field.
Does this sound like you? Email your CV and cover letter to Oli King.